The programme is aimed at providing a short but effective route for professionals who wish to re-align their careers or extend knowledge by becoming procurement specialists.
The programme has been designed
- To make a significant contribution to the development of skills and knowledge in procurement logistics and supply chain management.
- Create an intellectual reservoir to meet the growing demands of the nation in procurement, logistics and supply chain management.
- To provide the theoretical and practical guidance in the implementation of supply chain strategies in different organisational settings.
- Promotion and maintenance of high standards of professional ethics and compliance with various laws and regulations.
- Empower graduates to proactively respond to contemporary issues in procurement logistics and supply chain management.