The programme is designed to develop leadership qualities of managers and empowering them to become knowledgeable, competent and confident.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Apply integrative and critical thinking skills in the business environment
- Craft and implement business strategies
- Anticipate and analyse trends in the business environment
- Approach organisational decisions in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner
- Lead in dynamic and complex domestic and global organisational environments
- Challenge orthodoxies and re-define existing knowledge, while demonstrating awareness of the nature of knowledge in each management and business discipline
- Master all relevant research techniques, and contribute to the existing body of knowledge through research
- Make expert contributions to the conduct of business in a particular area of economic activity
- Adopt, implement and evaluate current and future relevant technologies to improve the competitive advantage of the entity.
LSU Web-Dev @ All Rights Reserved - 2021