- PROGRAMME AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- DURATION OF STUDY
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- PROGRAMME STRUCTURE
The programme is designed to develop leadership qualities of managers and empowering them to become knowledgeable, competent and confident.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Apply integrative and critical thinking skills in the business environment
- Craft and implement business strategies
- Anticipate and analyse trends in the business environment
- Approach organisational decisions in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner
- Lead in dynamic and complex domestic and global organisational environments
- Challenge orthodoxies and re-define existing knowledge, while demonstrating awareness of the nature of knowledge in each management and business discipline
- Master all relevant research techniques, and contribute to the existing body of knowledge through research
- Make expert contributions to the conduct of business in a particular area of economic activity
- Adopt, implement and evaluate current and future relevant technologies to improve the competitive advantage of the entity.
For entry into the Programme, prospective students should hold a good first degree or any other equivalent qualification which the Academic Board may deem appropriate. Normally, applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience.
The duration of the Programme shall be 24 months.
There are many opportunities for graduates in ICTs which may include among many titles the following: Business analyst, Network manager, Support specialist, Systems architect, Data warehouse architect, Data mining specialist, Enterprise systems application developer, software developer, Information Systems Manager, Entrepreneur in diverse ICTs service provision and Software development.
COBL 5201 Legal Environment in Business
COBL 5102 Financial and Management Accounting
COBL 5103 Management Information systems
COBL 5104 Business Statistics
COBL 5105 Change Management
COBL 5201 Strategic Human Resource Management
COBL 5202 Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
COBL 5203 Operations Management
COBL 5204 Business Research Methods
COBL 5205 Strategic Marketing Management
COBL 6101 Managerial Economics
COBL 6102 Strategic Management
COBL 6103 Big Data Analytics
COBL 6104 Business Leadership
COBL 6105 International Business Management
COBL 6101 Dissertation