- PROGRAMME AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- DURATION OF STUDY
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- PROGRAMME STRUCTURE
The programme is designed to develop leadership qualities of managers and empowering them to become knowledgeable, competent and confident.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Apply integrative and critical thinking skills in the business environment
- Craft and implement business strategies
- Anticipate and analyse trends in the business environment
- Approach organisational decisions in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner
- Lead in dynamic and complex domestic and global organisational environments
- Challenge orthodoxies and re-define existing knowledge, while demonstrating awareness of the nature of knowledge in each management and business discipline
- Master all relevant research techniques, and contribute to the existing body of knowledge through research
- Make expert contributions to the conduct of business in a particular area of economic activity
- Adopt, implement and evaluate current and future relevant technologies to improve the competitive advantage of the entity.
- Prospective students should hold a good first degree or any other equivalent qualification which the Academic Board may deem appropriate.
- Normally, applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience.
The duration of the Programme shall be 24 months.
Graduates from this programme are expected to assume leadership positions as: Managing Directors; Executive officers; General Managers in the public, private sectors and non-governmental Organisations etc. The graduates should also be able to run successful business ventures in all sectors.
- Legal Environment in Business
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Management Information systems
- Business Statistics
- Change Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Operations Management
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Leadership
- International Business Management