- PROGRAMME AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- DURATION OF STUDY
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- PROGRAMME STRUCTURE
- To be advised
- ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- For entry into the Programme, students must have passed 5 subjects at Ordinary Level (or its equivalent) including English with at least a C grade.
- Apart from five (5) subjects at Ordinary Level a student must have passed at least two subjects at the Advanced Level.
- A student may be exempted from Part I if they possess a relevant HND.
- Students with a relevant National Diploma (ND) may apply for entry into the Programme.
- Mature Entry - Persons who are at least 25 years of age on the first day of the academic year in which admission is sought and who are not eligible for entry under either the Normal or Special Entry Regulations may apply for Mature Entry provided that they have passed at least five ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics and must have demonstrated potential suitability for University studies by virtue of their attainments and/or relevant work experience.
Duration of study- four years
Formats- Conventional, parallel and conventional
The career opportunities cannot be exhausted and include the following: Corporate Managers, Product Developers, Business Owners, Business Consultants, Analysts, and Business Development Specialists